Experienced Los Angeles Auto Accident Law Firm
When you need one of the best auto accident attorneys in Los Angeles, choose Goldberg & Loren
Los Angeles car accident attorney
Injured in a car accident? Find out how we can help!
Were you injured in a car accident in Los Angeles? Then you may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering. Car accidents can be life changing events that leave you uncertain about the future. You need the law firm of Goldberg & Loren.
We've processed thousands of auto accident and personal injury claims and recovered over half a billion dollars in damages for our clients.
Goldberg & Loren are Los Angeles motor vehicle accident attorneys who travel throughout the state of California representing clients injured in motor vehicle accidents, including motor vehicle collisions with:
- shared vehicles
Since 1994, Goldberg & Loren has been fighting for the rights of people injured in automobile accidents, including:
- accidents behind,
- head-on collisions,
- side impacts or sideswipes,
- cross collisions,
- single vehicle accidents,
- accidents involving several vehicles,
- rollover accidents,
- blind spot accidents,
- Low speed accidents etc
- random fusion,
Common causes of car accidents in Los Angeles
We understand the most common causes of car accidents in Los Angeles, including:
- distracted driving,
- driving drunk,
- too fast drivers,
- driver fatigue etc
- Defective car parts.
Table of contents
- Los Angeles car accident attorney
- Common causes of car accidents in Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Accident Statistics
- The most common injuries in car accidents in Los Angeles
- What should I do if I have an accident in Los Angeles?
- Compensation for injuries caused by a car accident
- Why Do I Need a Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney?
- Should I allow an insurance company to record my registered statement?
- Find the right doctor for your injuries and follow the care plan
- How Our Los Angeles Car Accident Attorneys Can Help
- car accidents
- personal injury
- workers compensation
Los Angeles Accident Statistics
With a population of about four million and counting, Los Angeles has some of the most congested highways and freeways in the country.
The large number of cars on the roads increases the likelihood of car accidents. According to numerous statistics, these are among the most common types of car accidents in Los Angeles:
- The rear collision - 28%
- Frontal collisions - 13%
- Collisions at intersections - 14%
- Accidents involving individual vehicles - 10%
- Rollover accidents - 8%
The most common injuries in car accidents in Los Angeles
Depending on the type of accident, the injuries vary in severity. However, some of the most common injuries reported after a car crash include:
- head and neck injuries,
- traumatic brain injury (TBI),
- spinal cord injuries,
- pain or tension in the back and shoulders,
- broken or broken bones,
- internal bleeding,
- lacerations and bruises,
- Emotional stress or trauma and
What should I do if I have an accident in Los Angeles?
If you are involved in a car accident in Los Angeles, here are the steps you must take:
1. Immediately after the accident, make sure everyone is safe and seek medical attention if necessary.
2. Exchange contact information with all those involved in the accident and, if possible, obtain witness statements.
- telephone number; when they are ready to provide it
- name of an insurer;
3. Document any evidence found at the scene of the accident, including photos or videos taken by your mobile phone and also keep a diary from the accident. We call this an accident diary or pain diary, which can include:
- your memory of the accident;
- Medical treatment;
- emotional stress,
- and more.
4. Report the accident to your insurance company and contact a Los Angeles auto accident attorney as soon as possible.
Compensation for injuries caused by a car accident
Goldberg & Loren's experienced auto accident attorneys can help you recover compensation for your injuries. Depending on the circumstances of the accident, you are entitled to:
- medical expenses;
- damage to property;
- pain and suffering;
Why Do I Need a Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney?
Let's face it: insurance companies are exactly that with the bottom line and making a profit.
Auto insurers know that many auto accident victims lack the knowledge and experience to deal with them effectively. This can result in missing out on the compensation you are entitled to for your injuries, property damage or other losses caused by a car accident.
A car accident attorney can investigate the accident, determine liability, file a claim with insurance companies, negotiate full and fair compensation for your damages, and handle any disputes that may arise.
Should I allow an insurance company to record my registered statement?
NO. Under no circumstances should you make a recorded statement with an insurance company without first consulting your attorney. Insurance companies are not your friends and their goal is to minimize the amount of money they have to pay for your losses. An experienced accident attorney can help protect you from these tactics.
Other tactics used by insurance companies include:
- Blame her for the accident
- Using Your Recorded Statement Against You
- Minimize damage to your vehicle
- Trying to close a deal quickly with a low offer
- We offer you a fraction of the value of your claim.
Hiring an experienced Los Angeles car accident attorney will protect your rights and ensure you receive the maximum available compensation for your losses.
They will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to recover all of your damages, including lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering and more.
Find the right doctor for your injuries and follow the care plan
If you've been injured in a car accident, it's important to find the right doctor who specializes in treating your specific injuries. The doctor you choose should be familiar with the types of injuries caused by car accidents and can offer treatments ranging from physical therapy to surgery if needed.
It is also important that you follow the prescribed treatment plan and attend all doctor's appointments.
Insurance companies often try to use missed doctor's appointments as proof that your injuries aren't as serious as they claim, so be sure to follow your doctor's recommended care plan.
How Our Los Angeles Car Accident Attorneys Can Help
If you're injured in a car accident, it's important to have an experienced legal representative who understands the nuances of personal injury law and insurance companies.
The Los Angeles auto accident attorneys at our office handle all types of motor vehicle accidents involving cars, motorcycles, trucks, bicycles, pedestrians and more. Our lawyers will fight for your rights and make sure you get the full compensation you deserve for your losses.
In addition, we take care of all the formalities relating to your claim, negotiate with insurance companies and represent you in court if necessary. Our team of legal experts are here to help you get the justice you deserve.
Contact our office today to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your car accident.
call us around1-800-731-4878forfree consultation or fill out the form.
Goldberg & Loren personal injury attorneys
11755 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Our law firm treats your car accident with the sensitivity and dignity you deserve.
Do you need help? contact us
Do you have questions about your case? Call us today: